Welcome to our school Community Council page!
The purpose of the Community Council is to involve parents in decision making at the school level. Elected parents represent the parents of the school and participate in developing plans for improving the school, make decisions on how to best expend School LAND Trust Program monies, and increase public awareness of school trust lands and related policies.
- Meeting Schedule
- Community Council Members
- Current Year Agendas and Minutes
- Past years Agendas and Minutes
- Current School Improvement Plan, LAND Trust, and TSSA Plans With Link to Previous Year Plan
- Current LAND Trust Funding Amount
- Become Involved - If you're interested in serving on the Community Council, please email Mrs. Schow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rules of Order and Procedure